Chocolate are very popular dessert in India. Chocolate is one of those dessert thats ones very popular in among the world. Chocolate is a make with roasted and ground cocao seeds in the form of a liquid, paste. Delicious Chocolate it was stated 5000 years ago. Chocolate can be used making of many types of chocolate or sweet desserts Chocolate lovers heard the name of cholcolate mouth started watering. All age group can eat chocolates. Chocolate is a combination of Dark chocolate and milk chocolate, Dryfruits is to make good chocolates shape.
- 1 Bar — Dark Compound (Roughly chopped)
- 2 Bar — Milk Compund (Roughly chopped)
- 2 tsp Almond (Finely Chopped)
- 2 tsp Cashewnuts (Finley Chopped)
- 2 tsp Walnut (Finely Chopped)
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 Glass water
- First Turn on the flame and put it on the pan or pot on it. Then add into the water and put it on the glass bowl into the top.
- After that add into the roughly chopped Dark compound and add into the roughly chopped milk compound.
- Then melt the chocolate on medium flame. There are no lumps in a chocolate mixture. And turn off the flame. (If chocolate compound is not available then use cocoa powder and milk compound is not available then use milk powder).
- After that take another pan put it on the gas flame add into the 1 tsp of ghee and add into the 2 tsp of finely chopped Almond, 2 tsp of cashew nuts and 2 tsp Walnut and roast for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then these dry fruits transfer into the melted chocolate and all to the mix well.
- After that take a silicone mold and pour 1tsp of chocolate syrup each mould.
- Then keep it in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Repeat this process when left over chocolate syrup and fill into the mould and keep into the refrigerator.
- After one hour take out the chocolate mould into the refrigerator and Take out the chocolate from the mould.
- Keep this chocolate any rapper or keep this chocolate any air tight container and keep into the fridge.
- Chocolate can be easily stored for many months.
More Recipe Visit our WebSite :- https://indian-kitchen.in/