Chicken Momos are a very popular street food in East and South Asia. These Chicken Momos are very popular dishes to find across the world. There are many types of Momos. Momos are a little basket shaped snack, where the outer layer is filled with all purpose flour. And the outer layer filled with assorted non veg/ veg filling spiced with herbs. These Delicious momos are then steamed or fried or tandoor. Chicken Momos can make very easy available ingredients available at home. This chicken momos are very good to eat with spicy chutney.
- 1 medium size bowl all purpose flour/ Maida
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ glass Water
Chicken Momos Filling
- 250 gm Boneless Chicken
- 1 small bowl fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 small bowl spring onion green part (finely chopped)
- 1 onion (Finely chopped)
- ½ tsp black paper powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- First take a bowl then add into the all purpose flour.
- And add ½ tsp of salt and add a little little water and make a smooth soft dough.
- We don’t knead very thick and very soft dough.
- Then take a cotton cloth and put into the dough and cover the dough for 15 to 20 minutes.
Chicken Momos Filling
- Then take a Mixer jar and then add into the 250gm boneless chicken and grind it. Grind to core paste. We don’t need to fine paste.
- After that chicken cores transfer into the another bowl and add into the 1 small bowl fresh coriander finely chopped, add 1 small bowl spring onion green part finely chopped, add 1 onion Finely chopped, and add ½ tsp black paper powder add1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil and all to mix well. And keep aside.
- Then take a dough bowl and take some dry flour and spread into the work top and knead the dough and make a small small roll of dough.
- After that,spread dry flour into the worktop and take one roll and roll it. Roll the small roti.
- Make sure that the edges of roti thin compare to the centre of the roti. Then get the good momos.
- In this way to make all roti the same method.
- Then take one roti and take chicken filling put in on the roti centre and pinch the edge of the momos sheet and start gathering plates and move along the all the plates and reach the other side pinch and leave it.
- In this way to make all the momos.
- Then take a steamer and put it on the gas add into the ½ glass of water and take a steamer plate and take 1 to 2 drops of oil and a grease to plate and put it on the Chicken momos on it.
- This steamer plate is put on into the steamer and closes the lid and steam it. Steam this momos for 20 minutes.
- After that take out one by one Chicken momos into the plate.
- Serve this hot Chicken Momos with spicy chutney.
Visit Our Website for More Recipes :- https://indian-kitchen.in/